Sucessfully Managing Service Networks / Partner Management
Outsourcing services can be useful for many reasons, such as increasing flexibility or reducing reaction times. At the same time, the service partner also represents the company and contributes to the image of the brand. The right choice, the certification and development of partners provide customers with security regarding the quality of the service provision and are the way to customer enthusiasm.
“Learning on the job” in a new form – the perfect combination to professionalize project preparation by new knowledge and accelerate the process by working in a concentrated working environment.
This is how employees benefit
- Introduction and overview of knowledge, methods and tools for partner management
- Develop the skills to set up and manage a partner management system
- Supporting knowledge transfer by practical exercises
- Networking and sharing professional experiences
- Best practice lecture and discussion by a guest speaker
- Work on your own project in an undisturbed and concentrated working atmosphere
- Feedback from professional coaches, direct clarification of questions about your project
- Small groups with max. 6 participants
- Trainers as a sparring partner and expert tips
This is how companies benefit
Efficient processes, excellent service quality and a top image at the end of the day: You can achieve that for your company if your employees are up to date in terms of partner management.
Structure and process organization
- Structure of service organizations
- Structure of service processes
- Process analysis
Outsourcing criteria for services to partners
- Customer requirements
- Business needs
- Forms of partnerships
- Defining the scope of service
- Compensation model
- Integration into proprietary processes/defining interfaces
- Monitoring and reporting
- Internal and external communication
Criteria to select and develop partners
- Strategic aspects
- Risk assessment
- Audits/Quality assurance
- Partner development
In the future, your partner management will be even smoother.
- With well targeted partner management, you are able to build an efficient organization and integrate the processes into the processes of your own company.
- You will learn the key factors for efficient partner management to develop your own concept.
Our methods for your success: Transfer made easy.
- Keynote presentations and theoretical input
- Individual and group work also based on examples from your own workplace
- Plenary discussions
- Supported transfer by field-tested templates
Who is the seminar for?
Managing directors, service managers and partner management managers – from all industries
Speakers and Trainers
The speakers and coaches at the ISS International Business School of Service Management are active managers, entrepreneurs and consultants with many years of service experience.
Duration: 2 days (classroom training)
Start/End: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm each
We will inform you about the location of the event in due time.
What you can expect from us:
- Seminar participation & networking
- Seminar documents
- Drinks and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
Please contact us for a selection of hotels for your accommodation.
Seminar € 2.360,- plus VAT
Information and registration
ISS International Business School of Service Management
Dorotheenstraße 29 a
Fon: +49 40 53 69 91-55
Fax: +49 40 53 69 91-66
We also offer all seminars and courses in-house, in English, customized and on demand.
Subject to change.