ISS TrendWorkshop Service
WHAT IS THAT?
Interact with other professionals in the service business. Collect suggestions and ideas to develop your own company.
Every year, the TrendWorkshop Service presents interesting and current developments in the service sector. After all, it is the service that fulfils the value proposition, ensures customer satisfaction and a high repurchase rate at the moment of truth.
Every year, numerous experts from the technical service business meet in Hamburg to share ideas in lectures, workshops or face-to-face meetings.
Who benefits the most?
Managing directors and service, sales and marketing executives – across all industries.
Duration: 1 day
On the day before we will host the ServiceCamp.
The input from the expert presentations in the morning will be discussed in the afternoon of the annual expert meeting.
Which topic sparks most interest for an in-depth and personal exchange? “This is decided just before the workshops,” explains Michael René Weber.
And these workshops are a particular benefit of the TrendWorkshop: “The presented results from the workshops are tangible and, above all, feasible for all participants.”
Main Topics since 2004
- 2018 – Mastering the challenges of digital, global service business
- 2017 – Closer at the customer with new digital service models
- 2016 – Turn your customers into fans – develop, design and manage services
- 2015 – Service Systems: Secure your tomorrow's success today – Industry 4.0 is "smarter" Service 4.0
- 2014 – Digitization and Service Excellence
- 2013 – Service innovation as a growth driver for the after-sales and service business
- 2012 – Recognizing, securing and expanding growth
- 2011 – Creating value with service
- 2010 – Innovative service concepts for sustainable corporate development
- 2009 – Successful development and marketing of services
- 2008 – Focus on Service and Solution Business
- 2007 – Profitable growth with professional services
- 2006 – Business Development and Service Sales
- 2005 – Benchmarks for your own Service Business
- 2004 – Core business customer – increase profitability
“Of course, the ISS TrendWorkshop is always a way to foresee the future. You do not take everything on offer – but I was always able to find some aspects in the TrendWorkshops that I can take home and implement. That keeps me ‘at the pulse of the time'.” – Robert Eibl, MMM Group, Regular Participant at the ISS TrendWorkshops Service
“For me, the TrendWorkshop Service focusses on the issues we need to address today in order to be fit for tomorrow.” – Hans Werner Albrecht, Rational Technical Services GmbH
PREVIOUS LECTURES FROM
- Alfa Laval Lund AB
- Bosch Thermotechnik
- CLAAS E-Systems
- Computacenter AG &Co. oHG
- Demag Cranes AG
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Dimension Data Asia Pacific
- Dimension Data Germany AG & Co.
- Dräger Medical Deutschland GmbH
- ELCO GmbH
- eparo GmbH
- FC St. Pauli
- FlyNex GmbH
- GE Healthcare Clinical Systems
- GEA Westfalia Separator Group
- Hako Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Hako Werke GmbH
- Hoppecke Carl Zoellner & Sohn
- Immonet AG
- IMPERIAL Logistics International
- Institut für Asienkunde
- Jungheinrich AG
- KHS Corpoplast GmbH & Co. KG
- Konica Minolta
- Libracon GmbH
- Le Meridien Hamburg
- Linde Material Handling GmbH
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- Mettler Toledo AG
- Nokia GmbH
- Olympus Deutschland
- Pentax Europe GmbH
- Peter Wolters GmbH
- Philips Medizin Systeme GmbH
- Profectis Technischer Kundendienst GmbH
- Prognos AG
- PROTIQ GmbH
- RATIONAL AG
- ReAct GmbH
- SAP Deutschland
- SEW-Eurodrive GmbH & Co.
- shapingwork GmbH
- Siemens AG
- SIG Corpoplast
- Spoiled Milk
- teknihall Elektronik GmbH
- Terex GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TNS Infratest
- Virtual Power Teams
- WESO’UND GmbH
- Zangemeister und Partner Systemforschung und Innovationsberatung
ISS International Business School of Service Management
Dorotheenstraße 29 a
Fon: +49 40 53 69 91-55
Fax: +49 40 53 69 91-66